Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey! We're bloggin' too!

Hi Everybody! Just to let you know... grandpas and grandmas can blog too! Thanks Pam! I was just trying to get set up so I could put a comment on your blog, and, before I knew it, I was a blogger too! At least, I'll try to use this, although, I just learned how to use cell phones, digital cameras and e-mail. Ha! Let me tell you how it was back in the horse and buggy days...

Just in case you were wondering, I just want to tell you all, "I love you!"

Hey man, drop me a blog sometime!

This is pretty groovy!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to Blogspot, Dad & Ruth! I hope that you'll make time to update your blog and include pictures. I'll try to do the same. This is a fun way to see what everyone is up to. Love you both, Pam and the fam

Angie said...

Welcome to the 21st century. I am slowly trying to assimilate, but all this technology confuses me! Anyway, it's nice that you're branching out. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog to learn of all the latest and greatest with the two of you. I love both. And Ruth, your health is continually in my prayers.

Team Osborne said...

Hey Dad and Ruth! I'm no blogger, but I'm interested in what you do with it. Happy belated Birthday Dad! I hope you had a good one!
love, Steph